Friday, December 10, 2010

Boredom....

1 hour and 15 minutes till I'm free of boredom. Today in class was kinda boring. I passed my test with a 76%. Not good but not as bad as others in my class who failed the test. I thought I was going to fail my test but as my teacher handed it back to me with the red checks and only missing 9 out of 38 I thought Not to shabby. It could have been worse. I guess the taking notes thing kinda worked for me. It seems that whenever we take notes as a class, we end up talking about random things like parties and what we're going to do over the weekend. Yes, even if we take notes on Monday...we still talk about the weekend to come. We get so caught up with the week end we see 4 hours pass us by. Now that it is the weekend, I'm going to be going to my friends dads house, something I didn't plan on doing this weekend. Oh well, it just means watching movies until 4 in the morning talking about how cute the actors in the movies are, if there are any. I just hope we get back to Mesa sooner then 2am Sunday morning. I hate having my mom mad at me because I didn't come home the night after I go to my friends house. Plus I have things that I need to get done so that I'm not lost on Monday morning. For those who don't know I'm going to Tech school for Massage therapy. On Monday I will be massaging the Sterile Prossing Distrubution(SPD) class. We are doing a mock clinic to get us ready for the real clinic in January. For those reading this that live in Mesa or the surrounding area, clinic starts January 20th. Every Thursday and Friday from 7:30am-11am and 12:15pm-4pm, massages are $10 an hour for a Swedish massage and $15 an hour for hot stone. Tips are appreciated but not required. I can't wait for clinic to start. To bad it's over in April. =[ As Christmas gets closer, I get more excited. Christmas means no school. I've been waiting to not have to go to school for a very long time. Me, being a senior in high school, have been wanting school to be over and done with for the past 4 years. As the last day of my high school career draws ever closer I get nervous. Now I get to decide if I want to go to college or not, where I want to go to college and if I have the money to pay for college. I actually graduate from tech school a couple of weeks before I graduate from high school. That means that I will be a licenced and certified massage therapist by the time I graduate. Who's excited? ME of course. I will be able to pay for most of college by myself. I already have prices set so that when I get my licence, I will be able to start my very own business. I can't wait to finally be graduated so I can hopefully visit friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. It will be fun to catch up on what everyone is up to these days and to meet my cutest 2nd cousins. Well, its time to do my chores and get ready to hang out with the bestie. For now, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment