Friday, December 10, 2010

Wondering.....

Have you ever wondered what its like to fly without the aid of a flying device??? Well, you aren't alone. Flying is on my "To-do" list. To bad it'll never happen. Humans weren't born with wings like birds. I couldn't sleep and not being able to sleep is just the reason why I decieded to start a blog. It is currently 1:41 in the am and I really need sleep if I'm going to be able to stay awake in class since I have a huge test today. I really want to talk to one of my usual texting buddies but all are currently asleep, where I should be as well. If only I hadn't made the decision to delete a friend from my life I'd have a texting buddy thats awake, but me and my stupid pride got in the way. Oh well. Life is life and not all of us can have out cake and eat it to. I'm hoping that starting this blog will help me vent some anger, sadness, lonelyness, happiness.....well, whatever I'm feeling so it doesn't get all bottled up. I just won't be naming names. Well, I think its time to call it a night. Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment