Thursday, December 23, 2010

sadness....

A lot has happened since I last posted. I went to Tuscon with my best friend on the 18th and didn't come home until the 21st. If you are ever in Tuscon, there are 2 places that you absolutely have to eat at. They are called The Good Egg and Lucky Wishbone. We ate at The Good Egg for brunch on Sunday. I had french toast and let me tell you they have huge slices of french toast. I could only eat 1 1/2 slices and my friends, cousins boyfriend ate the rest. I felt so bad because I also ordered one egg and sausage. I ate most of the meal but it was just to big to finish. At Lucky Wishbone I shared a meal with my friend...we ordered chicken fingers fries and onion rings and OMG they are heaven....if you like fried foods. I had a lot of fun with my bestie and I can't wait for our next adventure. Since being home I've wanted to go back to Tuscon. I met this guy...online actually...he doesn't live in Tuscon, he lives here. He's stopped talking to me because apparently I'm a drug addict and I'm retarded. Some guy huh? Oh well...I can find guys that are better then him. I can't waste my time on guys that are going to not even get to know me before they judge me...you can't spend a couple of days talking to me and then judge me. I guess I will actually be moving back to Kansas after graduation. All of my friends are fighting over me and are expecting me to do as they command. There's only so much of me. I can't be in 5 places at once. So I'll go back to plan A which was to move back to Kansas. Well, its time to go make dinner for the youngins since mom and dad went out for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Drug addict??? OBVIOUSLY doesn't know you or the family you grew up in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha he sure doesn't. Oh well....his loss.

    ReplyDelete