Monday, December 13, 2010

tiredness....

So the past couple of days have been craziness. I've been hanging out with my friends and I don't usually get home until 10:30, 11 in the pm. You can only imagine what running on little sleep has caused me. I've mixed up my words, forgotten what I was going to say as I was saying it and slept in a little later then I should have. But hey, I've had fun the past three nights. I think tonight is going to be the end of long nights until my trip to Tucson this weekend. Then I'll probably be running on no sleep. I will be in Tucson from Saturday night until mondayish. I'm going to be one tired girl and in much need of sleeping in for the first few days after my trip. Today has been fun and I can't wait for our class party tomorrow for which I'll be making Hot Fudge Pudding Cake. I'm sooooooooo excited. I LOVE Hot Fudge Pudding Cake. We will also be eating lots of other food like pizza and chips. The only reason me get pizza is because the SPD teacher decided he would buy my class pizza since we massaged his class today. Speaking of massaging.....I need a massage. Like badly. But right now what i really need is sleep so I'll catch y'all later. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment